If you’re like me you’ve struggled with body image, dieting, and uncontrollable cravings.
But what if you were able to:
- Eat anything you wanted without guilt or shame?
- Never have to diet or deprive yourself of the foods you love in order to reach your target weight?
- Finally feel at peace with your self and your body?
Sound too good to be true? It doesn’t have to be.
Not very long ago, I was a chronic dieter. Food was my enemy and I felt guilty when I indulged. I would go out to restaurants and stress over what to order for fear that the food was not in my calorie range. I made deals with myself that if I ate a cookie I would run a mile. I even went as far as taking diet pills to monitor my weight (which resulted in the loss of most of my hair).
Feeling the pressures of today’s society, I ate in a hurry, raced against the clock, and vigorously counted calories and fat grams. I entered into a love/hate relationship with my scale and counted on it to make me feel beautiful. If it showed that I was even just one pound overweight I would immediately change my diet, looking for the one that promised fast lasting results, which of course never happened.
I was so done!
Then, one day, I came to the end of my rope, and wanted to re-create my story. I had spent tons of money on diets that didn’t work. I was exhausted, fatigued, and most of all unhappy. I needed to make a change. I wanted to find a way to eat healthy and stop denying myself of pleasure, while maintaining a healthy weight. Ultimately, I just wanted to love my body more.
So, I went back to school and studied Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition at the Institute for the Psychology of Eating where I was professionally trained and certified as a Coach and Teacher. I now work with individuals who have challenges around weight, overeating, binge eating, body image, as well as a number of health concerns such as digestion, fatigue, mood issues and more. I am trained to take a highly unique and results-oriented approach, focusing on integrating nutrition and psychology, while using a holistic formula.
As your Coach and Teacher you will learn what it takes to feed your soul, plus:
- How to break out of “perfectionism prison” and relax around food and body.
- How to tune into your inner wisdom around food, health, and nutrition without feeling overwhelmed by conflicting advice or harsh diets.
- How sustainable weight loss has nothing to do with deprivation and everything to do with pleasure.
- That when and how you eat , is just as important as what you eat.
- How to feel better in your body and have more energy.
- How to become happier and more vibrant NOW and start living a life of joy and vitality.
Satisfy your Curiosity.
Call or email me now to schedule your personal 20-minute breakthrough session. Together, we will uncover what’s standing in your way of having life-long changes with food, weight, and loving your body.